Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Taking Stock


Well, we are over a month in to Twitloss and I have lost 2lbs. Sigh. Eye rolling. Huffing. So I think it is time to take stock of progress in other ways. Let's go to the measurements:


A lot has changed! I was actually surprised by this, since I don't see a big change on the scale. I do feel a little better, healthier, but I do not feel like I have lost much weight. Admittedly, I suck at this stuff so I am going to redouble my efforts and keep pushing. I am feeling more motivated after seeing my numbers change. So I will take this win and use it to fuel my continued good habits.

In the mean time here is a link to 5 weight loss myths that Lynette shared today on Twitter. Good stuff!

Until next week...






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

Trish on March 31, 2010 at 5:29 AM said...

Ohhh thanks for the eye candy this morning ;) and congrats on the 2lbs! That is an accomplishment, I see you are loosing inches too, that is great. Soon you will have to buy some new clothes!

Robin Bradford on March 31, 2010 at 6:23 AM said...

YAY!!! Look at you go! Wow, has it really been five weeks already?

And.....um....I need to go back and re-read the end of your post....a few dozen more times.

Anonymous said...

Trish, Sadly no b/c I have been wearing clothes that are too small for me, ROFL!

Robin, I'm sorry I couldn't hear you b/c I was staring. :D

Lynette on March 31, 2010 at 1:13 PM said...

LOL. I thought I was the only one wearing clothes too small for me. But, I just went shopping last night for our trip and discovered that most (sadly not all - but I'll settle for most) of the size 10's were too big for me. I'm back to the single digits! I need to measure myself. I wonder if I'm losing inches and just don't know it because I've been too focused on weight.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Don't feel bad about the most 10's thing. There is no standard sizing in the fashion industry. Every designer uses their own standard. When I was a 10 I bought a couple of Donna Ricci (I think?) dresses cause the size tags said 6. It made me feel good! LOL!

Robin Bradford on March 31, 2010 at 5:50 PM said...

Yay Lynette!!! That is awesome.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie