Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 22: Exercise, Smexericse


Happy Monday!


This is a busy week for me so I'm not going to be around much on Twitter or in the blogs.

Not only do I have a pile of work I have to get through on my desk, I've been totally slacking when it comes to working out. I SHOULD have exercised 7 days last week. However, I only worked out twice. I've been so disorganized this week. As an example, when I went into my bag to find my work-out schedule sheet to see how many times I actually worked out, what I found was the remote control to my television. I remember putting in my bag last night to hide it from the Chunkmaster. Although he's not even two yet, apparently it's been already wired into his genetic code to grab the remote control and flip through the channels no matter what show others (i.e., me) are watching.



Although I been lazy as all get out when it comes to working out, I have been paying attention more to what I'm putting into my mouth. I did steal more of Chunkmaster's M&M's but I think he's getting used to it now and didn't complain as much.

I'm loving my juicer. I used it a couple times last week and I liked everything I've made. There was one thing I made that needed sweetening up and put a little bit of Splenda in it and it worked like a charm.

On Saturday, I went to my RWA chapter meeting. Since the members of my chapter are so spread out, we rotate the cities where we meet each month and we always meet at a restaurant. It so happens that our meeting this month was at my favorite restaurant that's on our rotation. I was wondering if I'd pig out like I used to do whenever I go there. I think the only thing that saved me is that I sat next to one my buddies who is also on Twitter and knew that I was trying to lose weight and she's on a diet too. So we consoled each other and both ordered three Taco's (it's a Mexican Restaurant) for lunch instead of the feast that we usually get. However, we both said screw it and ordered their homemade deep friend ice cream. It was hilarious, as we both mentioned that we had been saving ourselves for this ice cream all week.



Have you ever had deep fried ice cream? If you hadn't, what the heck are you missing? It's the greatest thing ever invented. And this restaurant makes it especially good.





My goal for this week is to umm . . . . not miss an exercise.



But, I guess this is what you're waiting on, huh!



Day 1: 155 pounds

Day 8: 150.5 pounds

Day 15: 151 pounds

Day 22: 148 pounds



I'm finally under 150! I’m gonna do whatever I can to keep it that way! I'm so excited!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! That cartoon was perfect! And I must say I too was a total slacker on exercise last week...well at least my St. Patrick's day promise to exercise all weekend. CONGRATULATIONS on breaking 150! Doesn't it feel good? Doesn't it?! Keep up the hard work!

Marq on March 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM said...

Congrats! Love the cartoon! Hilarious.

Pearl on March 22, 2010 at 10:27 AM said...

That cartoon is hilarious! I think we all had a problem with excercise last week! Let's just forget it and make this week a better one ;)

And congrats on the weightloss and reaching under 150 lbs! WTG!

Hugs,
Pearl

Lynette on March 22, 2010 at 10:48 AM said...

I can't help but wonder how much better I might have done if I had worked out more last week!

WEIGHT LESS NOT MORE on March 22, 2010 at 2:54 PM said...

That cartoon certainly sums it up doesn't it? As someone who has struggled with my weight all my live, I strive to exercise more and eat healthier as well. So congrats on your progress to date!

Robin Bradford on March 22, 2010 at 6:25 PM said...

Yay for under 150! I say, whatever you're doing keep doing it! It's working.

And, OMG, I looooove fried ice cream.

Trish on March 23, 2010 at 9:10 AM said...

WTG! You are rocking it! And fried ice cream is the bomb diggity! You deserved it. Pssssst, I just ate 1 Dove Dark Chocolate piece LOL!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie