Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Random Weekend Thoughts

Here it is, Sunday morning, and I'm sitting in front of the tv. No one had signed up for Sunday, so I thought I would throw something out here. Here it is: the weekend in twitloss.

Friday evening I went to the gym. Did 47 minutes on the treadmill. Why 47? Because the gym treadmills automatically add a 2 minute cool down at the end of a timed workout. Very weird. Anyway, so about minute 39, I get this pain in my leg. I normally don't get cramps so I figure it was because I was going too fast, or walked to long on an incline (I was mixing it up) or something like that. I take the incline off and finish up. Saturday morning, my knee is killing me. I skip the gym. Sunday morning, my knee is killing me but not as bad. I probably just pulled a muscle. I iced it and it is resting on a pillow but, unless I feel better after work, it will be another day without a workout.


On the plus side, I bought a food scale! I love it already, but that is no surprise. I have a long-standing, bank breaking relationship with electronic things. If it has a digital display, there is a greater than 50% chance that I will fall madly in love. :) Anyway, I used it for breakfast this morning, measuring omelet ingredients.

Other than that, a dull and uneventful weekend. What about you?

2 comments:

Mar on March 7, 2010 at 6:54 AM said...

Hi all! I started the 30-day shred by Jillian Michaels on Saturday. It's a 20 minute workout that kicks your butt big time with a mix of cardio, strength and abs. Today I am definately feeling it, so I'm taking Lynette's advice and alternating days...so with that said, today I am walking/jogging for 30+ minutes, pushing baby girl in the jogging stroller while following the boy on the bike. I will continue with the shred tomorrow.

On the food side, besides the three beers on Friday night and the three Long Island iced teas at the restaurant last night (Twitloss LUSH) I have been able to maintain pretty healthy eating...even when taking the little folk to MCDs yesterday, I did not TOUCH their food and that my twitloss girlfriends, is HUGE.

Anonymous said...

I was a train wreck this weekend! Ugghhh! Wings n' Things on Saturday afternoon then chips and dip at friends house Saturday night. I have regrouped today and had an egg white omlette with whole grain toast. Sigh. Onward and upward!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie