Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 29: Sigh! Back to Square One

(BTW, Blogger is acting stupid and won't let me load my images. Sorry)

I got a haircut Friday. I thought it would be a good idea for the summer, but now I'm wishing that I never did. What does this have to do with #twitloss? Not a thing, but that's the only thing I feel like talking about at the moment. It's better than saying I'm a big fat slacker who never finishes anything she starts!

Spring Break also starts Thursday. The family and I are going to be visting my sister-in-law for a couple days.

I'm a master of avoidance aren't I.

Umm, I didn't work out last week. Not a day. I was going to get up this morning but the baby woke up right before the alarm was set to go off and I feel back asleep while I was trying to settle him down. When I got back up again, I didn't have time to do 10 Minute Trainer but I did go down in the basement and get on the treadmill for twenty minutes. That hurt my shins like crazy and it makes me remember when I was in the military why I always brought insanly expensive running shoes.

It also hasn't helped that my scale broke. I've been meaning to go out and buy another one, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I used the scale here at work to weigh myself this morning.

I also stopped drinking water and eating healthy snacks. I was still good at watching what I ate, that is until last night. I made a batch of brownies and ate half the pan myself (it was a small batch).

So, I've got a lot of work to do. I've been letting myself and other's get me down. Now, it's time I take control.

I'll let you know how that goes next week.

Day 1: 155 pounds
Day 8: 150.5 pounds
Day 15: 151 pounds
Day 22: 148 pounds
Day 29: 150 pounds

6 comments:

Pearl on March 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM said...

Hang in there, Lynette! Tomorrow is another day and try to not let yourself or others get you down!

Anonymous said...

We can do it! I know, we have all been sucking wind lately. We will achieve this.

Twimom227 on March 29, 2010 at 6:16 PM said...

Ditto to the above! I pretty much gave up last night and then this morning, signed a contract to myself saying I can do it! Then after a stressful day, I wanted to just eat, eat, eat... But I caught a couple of my twitloss buddies on Twitter and it helped.

Each day - each moment can be a new one. Don't look to what you "should have done." Just move forward from here!

Robin Bradford on March 29, 2010 at 7:30 PM said...

Perfection is impossible! I think you're doing great. And no, I'm not just saying that. :-) Just think of where you'd be if you had done NOTHING these past 29 days. Now you have a new set of days to make an improvement.

WEIGHT LESS NOT MORE on March 30, 2010 at 10:42 AM said...

Keep positive. Weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. It's hard to be "good" and eat healthy all the time.

Trish on March 31, 2010 at 5:31 AM said...

Yes I agree hang in there! You haven't let anyone down you are being real and real is what we all need to see! You can do it! {{HUGS}}

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie