Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

The only way is up...or in our case DOWN


Starting Weight: 192 lbs
Goal Weight: 132 lbs
Last Time’s Weight: 186 lbs
This Time’s Weight: 178 lbs
This Time’s Loss: 6 lbs
Total Loss: 12 lbs
This Week’s Hours of Zumba: 2,0
Last Week’s Hours of Zumba: 0.0
Total Hours of Zumba: 4.5

This week’s post is a late and very brief one as I was occupied all day today with a road trip up north and due to failed planning I didn’t write my weekly post before I left on the trip.
As you can see in the numbers above this two-week period was a very good one, despite half the wrap I ate last week. I lost 6 lbs in these two weeks and that is a big motivation to keep up with the strict 0-calories diet. People in my environment still frown upon what I am doing.

“Why aren’t you eating?”
“Isn’t this a bit drastic?”
“What you are doing can’t be healthy, you should eat.”

Despite these questions and remarks regularly thrown at me, I know that this is something that is finally working for me. By the next weighing appointment with the acupuncturist I will be below 176 lbs and that is a weight I haven’t had in three years, despite diets, trying to eat less, trying to eat healthier, despite anything I have tried these past three years. And that alone motivates me.

Besides the motivation, I feel more energized than I’ve felt in many, many years and I know that once I reach my goal weight and I can go off the 0-calories I will NEVER again eat like I ate before. I do not need all the food, especially the junk, I used to eat to feel satisfied.

I am now going to crash into my bed for another busy day tomorrow and wish all my #twitloss buddies a week next week like the one I had this week!

Hugs,
Pearl

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie