Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your plan for the week?

We all know the drill.... failing to plan is planning to fail. I tell myself this all the time yet I continuously fail to plan. What does that say about me?itab

I have had a particularly rough couple of weeks... I have been in a funk. Of course eating healthy, taking my vitamins, and hitting the gym would have brought me out of that funk but getting there was.... difficult. I finally got a decent night's sleep and woke up and got some planning done.

I planned dinners for the week using recipes I know everyone likes and just making a few changes here and there. Of course this is only step one... I generally fail at steps 2 thru 5 but let's be hopeful mmmkay?

Thursday (tonight) - Whole wheat pasta with marinara sauce and sides of asparagus
Friday - Baked Macaroni & Cheese but I will sub some of the milk with pureed cauliflower
Saturday - Slow cooked BBQ Chicken with either baked potatoes or brown rice
Sunday - Beef Roast w/ veggies (I'm not sure on this yet, winging it lol)
Monday - Tacos w/ soft corn tortillas and salad. Ill cut the amount of beef in half and add in black beans instead.
Tuesday - Baked spinach ravioli w/ marinara
Wednesday -  Grilled Salmon with roasted veggies and wild rice

So what is your plan for the week?

On some good news... I lost 4 lbs since I last weighed in. I am going to chalk some of that up to my loss of appetite the last few days but I have also been hitting the gym and running intervals at least someone regularly. go me!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie