Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1 Step Forward, 2 Steps Back

giant <span class=costco cupcakes" style="border: medium none ; display: block;" width="206" height="240">Image by marzbars via Flickr

Well, it's Wednesday and I have to say that last week I made all kinds of dramatic proclamations. Sadly I have taken one step forward and two steps back. So for all my grand statements, I have had fried food, pizza, and a cupcake since that last post. It's really pathetic...or is that I'm really pathetic? Anyway. I stunk up the diet business.

Exercise! Yeah I do that on occasion. Last week I did it on 3 occasions. Woot! Woot! And this week, I have managed one day so far (tonight I will do 45 minutes though!). So there is my step forward despite my sad lack of self control around food.

The truth is, I keep putting my self in bad situations because I love to eat. DH and I adore going out to eat. It's what we do. So how do I restructure my life so it does not revolve around food without making him feel like he is being punished? Sigh. Guess that's one I better figure out if I am going to loose any freaking weight.

1 comments:

Robin Bradford on June 30, 2010 at 9:19 AM said...

I am SO feeling this post! Especially the cupcakes. :-) Just keep thinking that the exercise will balance out the food missteps. I mean, think of the (bad) results if you were NOT exercising. Right? (someone brought lemon cake w/cream cheese icing AND brownies w/chocolate icing) in to work today. I'm having a crisis.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie