Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OBE and Pickles...

Right now my life is OBE. Overcome By Events. I am so swamped at work I barely have time to breath much less eat. So the upside is I am probably losing weight. The downside is, I am stressed and overtired. I am at 195 (again!) and hoping to see that dip back down to my previous best 193. In the mean time I have been reminded of my love for pickles. Whole dill pickles. Nom Nom Nom! This is the jar currently in my fridge.
Yummy! Love them! They are about 20 cals per pickle and I could eat them all day...except they have no other real nutritional value. In fact ya'll can feel free to pass the hat around and buy me this shirt. Snort.
Okay I am done rambling about pickles. I don't want to end up where I did on Twitter yesterday talking about how they have to be measured in inches to be for me. How I like them thicker than thin...well you can see the problem. SOME people have dirty minds. ROFL! I hope I have more of anything to report next week...cause really who posts about pickles?

6 comments:

Trish on June 9, 2010 at 8:25 AM said...

I am sad I missed this discussion yesterday! Because I would have been one of those "somebodies" LOL!

I have faith that you will get back to 193 matter of fact I know you can do it!

Pearl on June 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM said...

Thanks for the laugh D!!!

But I seriously have a love for pickles too! Always have...when I was younger it was no problem but as soon as I reached the age where procreation became an issue people would regularly ask if I was pregnant because of my undying love for them. As soon as I am off this strict diet I am going to stack my fridge with pickles again. I love pickle slices too.

And you'll be back to the 193 before you know it!

Shiloh Walker on June 10, 2010 at 4:35 AM said...

Hmmm...pickles, huh? I'm craving something salty right now.

And damn, I'm stuck at a plateau too and it's pissing me off.

Dara Young on June 10, 2010 at 9:50 AM said...

Trish - I know you would have. I found myself typing htings and realized. Nope not gonna hit send. :D

Pearl - I have often been asked based on my pickle purchases alone if I am preggers. Sigh...I was 16!

Shiloh - You never cease to amaze me. *snort* I wish it was a plateau. Sadly my car was in reverse. :(

Tiffany @ KindleVixen on June 10, 2010 at 12:40 PM said...

pickles *snicker* lol

Anonymous said...

I love pickles! In fact, we have a jar in the fridge right now. I might have to go grab one...

Sometimes you get overwhelmed. That's ok. Life happens. Take your time, and then get back on the horse. I'm sure you'll get there soon! We're all rootin' for ya!

-MK

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie