Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Don't Disturb This Groove

A friend of mine posted this video on facebook to remind us all how damn old we are! And, that turned out to be the theme of my post this week.




Why? Because there wasn't much movement this week. I was a better exerciser, but not really a better eater. I think I lost .4lbs. Not too much, but better than gaining, so we'll take it. A trip to the grocery store resulted in better things to eat, so maybe next Tuesday will have better results. All in all, this was a status quo week. Next week, measurements! Someone suggested that for when the scale isn't moving. It's a great idea, I just keep forgetting. (maybe THAT should have been the song this week!) So, next week. I'm marking it on my calendar. Until then........ Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie