Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

She's a maneater!

It's on my cardio mix! And....it's kinda talking about food, right? At least the kind I like to eat....

Besides, watching that video gives me inspiration to do MORE cardio so I can look like that....except a little more brown. :-)



Happy Wednesday, everbody! I'm in a great mood so you must know what that means. That's right, the scale is cooperating again!







Not only did I lose the 1lb I had gained last week, it took two of his friends too! Later, pounds! Don't come back!

I increased my calories just a bit over the past week, going up to 1650 instead of 1550. And, there were a couple days when I was above that (up to 1800) and a few days when I was below (but never below 1200) Maybe that helped. I got 195 minutes of cardio in. When you think about it, that isn't a lot. My goal was 200 minutes or 40 minutes, 5 days a week. That really should be more like 60 minutes, 5 days a week. Or 6 days a week. But, there is no way I have enough motivation to work out that much. So, we do what we can do until we're motivated to do more. Nelly Furtado abs might motivate me to do more.

Bonus NF video. Also on my cardio mix and BY FAR my favorite song of hers.

3 comments:

Lynette on June 2, 2010 at 6:20 AM said...

Congratulations. I'm so proud of you. You're rocking and rolling and blowing the rest of us out of the water!

Trish on June 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM said...

LOL Lynette I was thinking the same thing! Way to go Robin!!!!

Robin Bradford on June 3, 2010 at 6:29 AM said...

Thanks, ladies! It's only because I have soooo much to lose. :-) I'm trying to catch up! But, I think Pearl may be kicking all of our butts! LOL.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie