Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm a loser (baby)

I hate that song, ya know? I listened to it again, thinking I might use it, but the chorus is all I'm interested in. Sorry, Beck fans. Instead, you get something that may be even worse.

This song has been in my head for DAYS. I don't know why.




Anyway, I don't have much to report this week. Down, 1.2lbs. (WHOO!) But not because I did anything special. I still don't have any idea how this calories in vs. calories out thing works. This week I was WAY over my cals one day, and under most of the other days. I suppose it all balances out? I worked out 6 of 7 days again, so (theoretically) I should have lost MORE than 1.2 measly pounds, right? Who can figure this out? If you see Jillian Michaels out there in the world could you send her my way? Thanks!

In the meantime, #twitloss rolls on. Happy Tuesday!


5 comments:

Lynette on June 8, 2010 at 6:48 AM said...

Good job. Every pound counts. Have you measured yourself? I think you should do that!

Lynette on June 8, 2010 at 6:48 AM said...

Good job. Every pound counts. Have you measured yourself? I think you should do that!

Trish on June 8, 2010 at 9:24 AM said...

I agree measure yourself. Muscle weighs more than fat, you probably lost some inches! WTG on the lb, it counts like Lynette said!

WEIGHT LESS NOT MORE on June 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM said...

Good work on working out! I'm with you, I would love to spend a day with Jillian Michaels and pick her brain. I've been really careful about eating lately but had a B-B-Q to go to on Sat and and steak and some homemade potato salad (may be 3/4 cup)and no deserts. I gained 3 lbs - hardly fair (and I worked out for 2 hours that day). Oh well I hope like you say it all balances out and I will be down today

Pearl on June 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM said...

That's 1.2 lbs less than last week hon!
Kudos for working out! In these hectic pre-vacation days (in which I was not so smart to plan an event on my blog) I have shamelessly neglected Zumba...So I bow down to you!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie