Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 7: A Look Back - Statistics

On March 1st, we began this blog as a journey to support ourselves in our journey towards weight loss and healthy living. Since the first quarter of our experiment is over, I thought I'd take a look back and let everyone know where I started and where I'm at now.

March 1st, 2010

Height: 5'4
Weight: 155 pounds
Chest: 40'
Left Upper Arm: 13'
Right Upper Arm: 14'
Waist: 35'
Hips: 37.5'
Left Thigh: 23'
Right Thigh: 22.5'

June 7th, 2010

Height: 5'4
Weight: 149 pounds
Chest: 37 ½'
Left Upper Arm: 12"
Right Upper Arm: 12"
Waist: 32 1/2
Hips: 37.5
Left Thigh: 20.5
Right Thigh: 20

Back in March, I stated that I wanted to lose 20 pounds by June 1st, 2010. Umm, obviously I didn't make it. Why you ask? Because I'm a lazy heifer who hasn't been working out so that why! Anyhoo, I've switched my workout plan and even though I've slacked over the weekend, it's working out good for me and I hope that I can give you better results the first of July!

5 comments:

WEIGHT LESS NOT MORE on June 7, 2010 at 10:29 AM said...

You might not have lost the 20lbs you'd hope to lose, but it looks like good results for the inches lost even though the scale doesn't reflect that big a difference. Hope the new workout routine works for you and can't wait to see your results as of July 1

Trish on June 7, 2010 at 10:33 AM said...

I am joining to join you and hope to see better results in July! I'm going to push through this month with more exercise!

You have lost some inches and that is awesome!!

Robin Bradford on June 7, 2010 at 1:50 PM said...

Holy cow, woman! You are NOT lazy. Look at all those inches you've lost. Congrats! :-) You've done awesome, I agree with Trish.

Pearl on June 7, 2010 at 1:59 PM said...

I keep saying inches is more important than numbers on the scale so WTG Lynette! Proud of you and on to the next quarter!

Reena Jacobs on June 8, 2010 at 8:57 AM said...

I think you're doing a great job. My understanding is slow and steady and the weight stays off. Sounds like you're giving your body time to adjust to the new size.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie