Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 21: I'm Calling Myself Out

Confession time. I am a big fat fraud. I cannot get motivated to continue to work out. I get started okay and then I fizzle. WTF. My staying power sucks. I'm so lame.

I'm trying to figure out what I should do to change. But so far nothing is motivating me. The only thing that's keeping me from being a complete failure is that I HAVE been keeping up with watching what I've been eating. The other week was the first time I had a fast food burger in months. I think I should get a round of applause for just that. LOL!

But I'm still trying to figure out what I can do to keep myself from not being a total lazy butt in the exercise department. I've been talking to the hubster about either joining the Y. He nixed that idea but did point out another health club option which was just a little bit more expensive and cleaner (sorry the Y's in my area aren't that impressive). There was a ton of free classes that was included in the membership and I've picked out several that I want to enroll in. So, I'm hoping that we can work things out for that.

I'll let you know. So either I'll be joining the club or I'm going to get my lazy butt up and keep up with 30 Day Shred!

But I did lose a pound!

Day 7: 149

Day 21: 148

2 comments:

Dara Young on June 21, 2010 at 11:16 AM said...

Oh sweetie, I am so there! Trying to re focus on exercise this week. I suck at workout commitment. But hang in there, focus on the positives (1-lb yay!), and just know we are all in this together!

Trish on June 23, 2010 at 10:17 AM said...

I have been there and have had to talk myself into it. Just keep telling yourself you can and will do it. And you will! YAY for 1lb, that is good!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie