Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Its 11:58 I'm not late yet!

This is a quick post as I am on my way out of town and completely neglected to think ahead as to my post today. Where am I going? Camping. Yes, im going to sleep on the ground in a tent where there is no internet... or worse.... twitter.

As a funny, my 9 year old daughter wanted the tshirt with this picture on it.... it was hard to keep the giggles in.

As I think we have just about reached the original deadline I need to do some evaluating and will be doing that next week in my post... till then... hope I make it back alive. And for a good laugh check out this post on camping.

1 comments:

Trish on June 4, 2010 at 10:46 AM said...

Oh my that is to funny! Have fun camping!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie