Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Late, I'm Late

I'm a day late and a dollar short. I've been in North Carolina for the last several days visiting my sister-in-law and her family. They have a gorgeous house on the lake and we had a ball. My brother-in-law is in the Special Forces. Have you ever seen that show The Unit. Well, that's what he does.

Since my sister-in-law and her husband are super fit they don't have a scale so I have no idea what I weigh. I have been exercising. I've gone on long walks around their neighborhood (the weather has be fabulous and makes me hate MI even more) and went on a run.

I'll keep posted on my progress next week. I'll be back to work tomorrow but I feel that I've really turned a corner and I'm ready to go gangbusters and get where I want to be.

I hope  you're having a great holiday. I am!

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie