Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cheater!

Yes, I'm cheating by using a commercial song, but I couldn't think of a song about food this week. And, cheating seems to be the overall theme of my week so it all works.



The food: So, my daily calorie count is between 1200-1500. For five of the last seven days, I was OVER calorie count. Oh yeah, you read that right. FIVE of the last seven days. Over. Between 200 and 400 calories over. That isn't horrible. I mean, it isn't like I went to Johnny Rockets again or anything.....but still over. I went to The Flying Cupcake not once, but twice! (and it was damn good BOTH times.) This is my new favorite place which is a little inconvenient to the whole twitloss thing. I need cupcake rehab.

So, I think I'm back on the calorie wagon for the week. It's the first day of the week, of course, so it's easy to say that. We'll see how much progress I've made by next Tuesday. I may need cupcake intervention.......



The workout: If anything saved me this week, it was the workouts. My schedule is for 30 minutes/day, 5 days/week. 150 minutes. Last week, I did 314 minutes. When I think of how all that exercise pretty much went just to keep me from expanding, it makes me sad. I could have been down probably quite a bit if I wouldn't have been stuffing my face with cupcakes and various other high calorie items. But, I did it and I can't undo it now. If I stay on track with the food and keep up the exercise, I'll be good to go!


The stats: I was fully expecting to have gained this week. I pretty much stayed the same. The scale thinks I lost .1lb, but that could have been anything from the way I was standing to me shifting my weight to have a scrunchy in my hair. Who knows. I wrote it down, of course. Every little bit counts! Happy Tuesday!





2 comments:

Dara Young on April 13, 2010 at 8:30 AM said...

OMG! I too am a cupcake addict!
I adore them. Okay...I adore the frosting. I could skip the cake part. ROFL! When DH and I were dating he just shook his head and stared as I licked all the frosting off then ate the cake part. You can see where that love affair got me!Ha! Hugs and keep up the good work!

Trish on April 15, 2010 at 11:21 AM said...

OHHHH cupcakes!! We all have been twittering about them all week :D

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie