Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

What I've Been Up Too!

I've been slacking lately. But I do have a reason. In addition to the health crap that I have going on, the hubster has been gone and is going to be gone for the next several weeks for training for his new job.


I've been to the hospital today and I will be there Wednesday, Friday, and the following Tuesday for various procedures.

My energy levels have been very low (due to my health issues), so although I've set my clock for five a.m. every morning to work out. I just literally could not get out of bed no matter how early I went to sleep the night before. As a result I've been rushing around every morning to get myself and the kids out the door let alone work out and when I've gotten home, by the time I get the kids to bed and I try to watch TV or work out, I'm asleep on the couch and the next thing I know I wake up and it's 2am and I drag myself off to bed.

After I left the hospital, I went to Wendy's. I haven't had any desire for a fast food burger at all. But today, I just had to have one. I went through the drive through ordered a burger minus mayo and received a burger with mayo. I can't stand mayo. I haven't been able to eat mayo on a sandwich since I was a kid at summer camp and was given a bologna sandwich with a glob of bad mayo on it. Mayo is a gross, gross, glob of white stuff that makes me gag just thinking of it. Even if you try to scrap it off, it's still there!

The only good news has is that at least I haven't gone above 150 pounds. That's what they told me I weighed when I went to the hospital again.

1 comments:

Twimom227 on August 28, 2010 at 9:34 AM said...

Holy Crow girl! I have been off line all week and didn't realize you were having health issues! I hope you are on the mends. Sending get better vibes your way! *HUGS*

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie