Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Destructive Cravings!



I am in a foul mood and I apologize. My laptop died. The hubster seems to think that he can take it to some guy he knows who fixes computers and get it fixed instead of buying me a new one. I think he's smoking crack, but we shall see. I hate not having a computer at home. It's driving me crazy. What makes it worse is the hubster never shares his laptop because he's under the impression that I destroy electronics. Just because all my electronics have a short shelf life and I've went through like five computers in like seven years and six or seven cell phones. I mean that could happen to anyone right? And just because I just got an expensive phone less than two months ago and the screen is already cracked and the charger somehow doesn't work that has nothing to do with me. He is being very unreasonable in not letting me use his computer! LOL!


What I really annoyed about is that when my computer died I had Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred in my DVD Rom and I can't get it out until I either smash the computer or the repair man can actually fix the darn thing. So I only worked out like two days last week.

I've also being eating like a pig recently. I don't know if it's because I've been working out more and my body is starving for more calories or I'm just stressed. Could be either/or.



Anyhoo, last week I went to the Chinese Buffet for lunch and pigged out. I also went to the seedy sub place around the corner from my office and ordered a gyro and some fries. All the snacks I have stashed in my office are gone. Even through the snacks were healthy I'm sure they weren't meant to be inhaled one after the other like I've been doing? Even as I'm typing this, I'm hungry now. I think I still have a yogurt left in my office refrigerator!

And if you're wondering, NO I'm not pregnant but I did gain a pound! SIGH!

2 comments:

Natasha A. on August 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM said...

That really sucks about your laptop. I'm sorry to hear that. If you still have your laptop there, and hubby hasn't taken it to the guy yet. Check the front of it, if it's like a Desktop, then take a paperclip and push it in that little hole there. That should manually open the disk drive!
(I'll write again if hubs says something differently)

Partymomma on August 9, 2010 at 2:14 PM said...

LOL. Sorry about your laptop. I would go crazy too without a computer.

I can see why you would be hungry writing this post. It's the pictures. I just ate dinner and you've made me hungry again too LOL>

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie