Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fairly Fit! (but that's below average)

Good evening, fair bloggers! I wish I had something fantastic to report (like I'm fully back on track) but I don't. I'm kinda sorta back on track. Yet, I've lost 2lbs this week.

This is my new motivation. Not that I expect to look like Toni, but MY version of Toni. (Which is short. LOL)



Anyway, today I had a follow up General Fitness Assessment at the gym. I already did the measurements a few weeks ago, but I've improved in every category: Aerobic Index, Body Comp, Flexibility, Strength and Endurance. Now, when I say I "improved", please take that with a huge portion of salt like substance. My flexibility was, and still is, pretty awful. But, it's better than it was on January 30th. Where do I kick ass? Endurance, of all things. What else would you expect from a dirty girl? THE GYM tests endurance using Push Ups (in 30 seconds) and Crunches (in 60 seconds) I blasted past the averages and that was the only category where I hit "Excel".

Overall, I'm just a slight bit away from "Average". In January, my Overall assessment was squarely in the middle of the "Low" category. So, what a difference six months makes. Onward! Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

Jenn on August 18, 2010 at 9:13 AM said...

I would be happy with an excel in any category so congrats!! I think that's awesome!

Lynette on August 18, 2010 at 10:10 AM said...

WTG girl! Progress!

Robin Bradford on August 18, 2010 at 10:54 AM said...

Thanks, ladies! I guess the past 6 months haven't been a waste after all!!!

MamaKitty on August 18, 2010 at 8:22 PM said...

Progress is progress. At least you're not stagnating! Keep it up, you're doing great!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie