Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Yaaayyyyy the weekend is finally here! My plans for the weekend include doing laundry, cleaning out the bird cage, making Monkey clean her room (again), and reading. I'd throw in a work out or swimming in there as well, but I'm having a few personal issues at the moment that prevent me from doing much more than walking. In fact, I've spent much of this week medicated (I love Tramadol - it's a life saver) and will probably spend most of the weekend medicated as well.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Also, to distract you from my utter Twitloss fail, I give you cute kittens:



0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie