Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another Week...Another Excuse...

Okay, so here we are it is Wednesday and as I look back since my last post I realize I have not done too much exercise. Some light walking, but no...nothing substantive. Note to self: EXERCISE! LOL! So here is the tracker for the last week.


As you can see...working out has not gone well. Frankly tonight doesn't look any better. I guess this means I am going to have to revert back to getting up early to work out. Really, I think it is the only way I can manage to do it successfully.

Well, that's all I got this week. But I do want to know, How do you squeeze in your workout time?



0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie