Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Drawing a Blank....

Seriously. I haven't got anything really targeted or specific today. I mean what is there to say I am attempting to lose weight. It's not going so well. Mostly it's my fault. I have a hard time saying no. No to food, no to favors, no to anyone but my husband. Him I say no to all the time, especially when he asks me to get up off the couch and get him something. So I took a little baby step starting last Monday. I said yes to him. I got up and went and got stuff for him. That Monday I came home and worked out and then I cleaned the bathroom. Then I helped him cook dinner. I didn't sit down until like 7 or 7:30pm...usually my butt is on the couch right after my workout (*cough* when I workout). I am adding a new feature to my post...a workout tracker and weight tracker. Hopefully this will keep me honest. *Snort*


- 7/27/2010 7/28/2010 7/29/2010 7/30/2010 8/3/2010
Exercise Type Billy Blanks Turbo Charged Fat Burner
Cleaned Bathroom
Billy Blanks Turbo Charged Fat Burner Med Walking Light Walking Med Walking
Billy Blanks Celebrity Fit Cardio
Duration 23min
30min
23min 15min 1.5hrs 43min


And here is the truly sad news...somewhere along the way I managed to actually gain weight. Sigh. Well, I have officially tortured myself enough for today. Hopefully next week there will be better news.


0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie