Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Short and Sweet

I don't have much to report this week! Last week was an exercise in futility because I was far out of my routine. I started off good......even waking up early to exercise in the hotel gym on Wednesday morning. Yeah....that lasted exactly one day. I haven't done much since then. Tomorrow, I'm back on the workout train.

Food? Well, it was a good news/bad news kind of thing. The good news is I didn't really eat that much! I was moving so much that meals were inconsistent at best. I can't tell you how many days I skipped breakfast. Not good. But, also no calories! Lunches were as bad. You were just moving around so much that......well, it didn't get done. But, of course, you're starving! So, snacks. And there were snacks galore. Cookies. Candy (OMG the candy) and, of course, the bar. The bar had great snacks. Chips and Queso, Spinach Artichoke dip and pita, etc. And Blue Hurricanes. I could drink those every day of my life. So, calories.

All of that is to say that it was not a good week. Luckily for me, I only gained .8lb! I was so expecting it to be worse. If I would have stayed at least consistent with the working out, I might have survived without gaining anything. But, I didn't and I did. I'm back in my comfort zone now, though, and hope to get back on track!

Happy Tuesday!



1 comments:

Tiffany @ KindleVixen on May 5, 2010 at 3:12 PM said...

hope next week is better Robin! yummy alcohol drinks are definitely my downfall..

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie