Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 86: SuperWoman I Am Not!

Good evening:

This post is super-duper late. It is after 12:00 AM on Tuesday morning and this is the first time I sat down since I got home from work at 5:30 PM. Work has been kicking my butt, my car was in the shop, my library books were two weeks overdue, and my daughter told me at almost 8:00 PM that I needed to check her school's web page. I'm supposed to check her teacher's web-page once a week, . . . umm, the last time I checked it was back in March. So I checked the web-page and realized that there was a lot more going on with Queen's field trip than I assumed. So, hubster and I packed up the kids and went to the Circle and the Dog store – Queen's name for Target so that we could pick up all the crap she needed for tomorrows field trip. By the time I got home, got the kids settled, started laundry, and cleaned up the kitchen, time disappeared.

I apologize for slacking. My disorganized behavior is transferring in to my healthy lifestyle habits. I haven't worked out at all in ages. I've been so busy at work these past couple weeks that I've been skipping meals then getting starved and not eating like I should.

I keep telling myself that I'm going to snap out of it and start working out, but I haven't. I know what I'm doing wrong, but I just need to motivate myself to make the change so I can get better and reach my goals.



I'm never going to get here until I just do it! Work out!

Day 1: 155 pounds
Day 8: 150.5 pounds
Day 15: 151 pounds
Day 22: 148 pounds
Day 29: 150 pounds
Day 43: 150 pounds
Day 50: 150 pounds
Day 57: 148 pounds
Day 64: 147 pounds (really 146.9)
Day 71: 148 pounds (really 147-9)
Day 86: 149 pounds

4 comments:

Trish on May 25, 2010 at 8:30 AM said...

Life can be hectic at times and I find myself having to carve out some time for just me. No interruptions and no excuses! There are 6 of us here and I just had to do it. They all hated it, even when I had a list just like yours of things that needed to be done. They can wait a half an hour! The laundry can wait all of it can. The stress of it all is just intolerable at times and us Moms have to take a minute.

I really hope you can find some time for you, whether it is working out or just leaving and being by yourself. You will feel less stressed :)

I'm thinking about you!

Robin Bradford on May 25, 2010 at 10:37 AM said...

You know, I think you ARE superwoman! Hell, reading that post made me want to take a damn nap!!! I'd say that you've gotten enough exercise, don't you think? No, it wasn't a dedicated activity deemed exercise, but it was a lot of movement, right? I'm counting it.

And it must be working because you've not gained weight. So there. :-)

Lynette on May 25, 2010 at 12:50 PM said...

Well because of you're post, I've went to the library and ordered 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Micheals as well as two of her books. I'll probably pick them up if not tomorrow, than Saturday! So I'm hoping, I'll have something better to report next week.

Twimom227 on May 25, 2010 at 5:20 PM said...

It is really tough... but thanks for stopping by with your post. It reminds me that things are getting crazier and busier right now and we have to TRY to take time for ourselves (Ya, right!). But keep up the positive attitude and you'll get there! We are here for you....

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie