Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm better!

Starting Weight: 192 lbs
Goal Weight: 132 lbs
Last Time’s Weight: 169 lbs
This Time’s Weight: 165 lbs
This Time’s Loss: 4 lbs
Total Loss: 26 lbs
This Week’s Hours of Zumba: 0.0
Last Week’s Hours of Zumba: 0.0
Total Hours of Zumba: 7



funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


After a few weeks of illness I am finally almost recovered which coincided with the return of the acupuncturist so yesterday I had my weighing again after 3 weeks. I was absolutely fearing the worst because as I mentioned before I was on some meds that have weight gain as a side effect. So yesterday morning, contrary to what I normally do, I didn't weigh at home (I always do that to have an indication as my weight on the doctor's scale is never the same as my weight at home, it's always more at the doctor's) and went in blind expecting a stern lecture because if I had gained weight there definitely was going to be one since I'd gotten one a few weeks back when I didn't lose as much weight as I should have.

So I embarked upon a trip on public transport hell. I really want hubby to start working from home again on Thursdays as he always did because going to the doctor by public transport is excruciating, but hey he's the one bringing in the doe at the moment so I can't complain to hard ;)

Back to the topic at hand: Finally, I stepped on the scale with shaky knees and...low and behold...I hadn't gained...I'd lost...

Okay it wasn't the 8 lbs I was supposed to have lost in these three weeks, but I did lose 4 so although I'm still behind on schedule it's not disastrous. As I'm practically recovered I am going to pick up on the exercise again too because slacker that was of course the first thing I dropped like a hot potato the moment I started to feel sick. I have a deal with hubby that I'll be starting Zumba again as of coming Tuesday!

So starting next week I hope to be here again full force, tweeting on #twitloss, blogging about more than being sick and commenting on your posts!

Hugs,
Pearl

3 comments:

Lynette on May 21, 2010 at 11:33 AM said...

Awesome!

Cheeky Girl on May 21, 2010 at 1:33 PM said...

Congrats and I'm glad you are feeling better!

Tiffany @ KindleVixen on May 27, 2010 at 1:07 PM said...

Congrats Pearl!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie