Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Nothing to Report



There is really nothing to report for me this week. I am in bed, under heavy meds that are definitely going to influence the weightloss (I've had it before and gained weight with it). Last Monday night I had the scare of my life when I woke up in the middle of the night and could hardly breathe...It was the start of a very bad asthma attack which I can't describe in another way but that my respiratory system tried to kill me. An emergency visit from the doctor on Tuesday led to heavy medication and since yesterday I am doing a bit better. I had quite a scare but am still on the diet and hope the meds won't screw things up all too much.

Furthermore the acupuncturist is on holiday and I don't get to weigh again until May 20th so no change in my stats till then either but I do hope I have more news to report next week.

4 comments:

Trish on May 7, 2010 at 9:42 AM said...

Oh no, I am so sorry you are so ill! Please, rest & relax the best you can don't think of anything but that! {{HUGS}}

Lynette on May 7, 2010 at 11:52 AM said...

I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. Here's a cyber hug. I didn't know, I've been off-line for most of the day today!

Robin Bradford on May 9, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...

Hey! Take care of u! Please take it easy, even though you're feeling better, and relax.

Twimom227 on May 9, 2010 at 10:08 PM said...

Pearl:

First of all... Thank God you are alive and recovering! I know that weightloss is important, but focus on your breathing first and foremost. We'll all be here to help you when you are ready to start back up again!! HUGS!!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie