Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BACON!

Okay so there isn't any bacon here. There isn't much of anything here. I have little to report. I gained a pound (196), started physical therapy and now I am off the sauce. Yep. No alcohol. I really enjoy a beer after work, but that isn't happening. Not for a while. Maybe I should try something exotic as a treat? How about bacon falvored Diet Coke?

No? Not tempting? LOL! Hope everyone has a good week, and Iwill try to make next week's post less lame. Happy dieting!

5 comments:

Dara Young on May 12, 2010 at 7:35 AM said...

Testing comments...

Baking with Melissa™ on May 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM said...

OMG! is this diet coke real???

Trish on May 12, 2010 at 9:54 AM said...

Oh ewwww, I really hope that isn't real?

Dara Young on May 12, 2010 at 10:05 AM said...

I think it is a joke. God I HOPE it is a joke! I found the picture online while searching diet images. LOL!

Tiffany @ KindleVixen on May 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM said...

ewwww. just eww LMAO

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie