Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Nothing to Report - part 2

I'm still sick...getting better however as meds are kicking in but also knocking me out for most of the day. Only today was I able to spend the whole day on the couch instead of in bed.

I haven't weighed in a while but I know I've lost because I am still on the diet because the meds have a negative effect on my craving food. All I crave is water and the occasional broth...

Because I have nothing to report, I'll leave you with a few funnies:

Hope to have a real blog post next week!

Hugs,
Pearl

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie