Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update

Hi everyone!


I have a little news. The doctor had my films read by another radiologist and they both agreed that I should have a MRI done. When I explained to him that I have a metal plate in my neck and that I don't think I can have an MRI again he said he would have to check into that. WTH He's a friggin' doctor. Shouldn't he know these things? I really don't have much faith in this guy. 


I'm suppose to have my second opinion on Monday but I am going to have to reschedule since I am having a biopsy on Friday. Actually, they are going to biopsy all three spots. I'm not looking forward to it but the nurse assured me that the procedure is simple and relatively painless. At this point I really just want to find out whether they are benign or not. This has got me so stressed out I just want to know.


Anyway, that's all for now.


Here are my stats this week:

Starting weight: 210 lb

Last week: 196.8 lb

This week: 193.2 lb


I hope your all having a great week. Talk soon....

1 comments:

Paige Prince on March 23, 2011 at 7:04 PM said...

If the doctor didn't know that a MRI is a MAGNETIC Resonance Imaging and you can't have anything metal on you or in you while you're in the machine, then he needs to go back to medical school. Or watch House. Go to another doctor and get another opinion. I'd say a second opinion, but you'd have to have a valid first opinion before you can get a second.

Take care of yourself sweets. Keep us updated! xoxo

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie