Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

#Clotpocolypse the End is Nigh!

I swear I will shut up about this soon. The blood clot...is not as bad as they thought. Apparently it is not in the femoral vein, so that means I am back on the Coumadin and waiting for the next 3-6 months. This was all decided by that veinogram the doctors ordered. So, I am hoping to start walking in the next few days. Which is great news! I really am actually looking forward to moving again. The hardest part will be that one of my diet staples- leafy greens -are off the diet for now. Technically I can still have them but I have to eat them consistently and that is not how I usually work. I of course am not cutting all sources of vitamin K out, but I am trying to keep it to small doses so the blood thinners have the ability to work fully. Anyway, that is the latest and I want to say I really appreciate everyone's prayers and good vibes. I hope now life can get back to some semblance of normalcy as I try to get #Twitloss back on track.

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie