Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Get back up again

I've been utter fail at Twitloss this week. Normally, I'll at least try to walk a little or something, but with how bad my back and knees have been hurting, I've been sitting on my butt and twiddling my thumbs... or rubbing my knee and begging God to give me some relief.

I've slowed down on all the eating I've been doing thanks to the Lithium, which is a blessing. But... I've been cheating pretty bad on the kinds of foods I've been eating. Wednesday was such a crap day for me that I had Poofy Cheetos and wine for dinner. Last night I made hot dogs for Monkey and boudin for me. I had a salad beforehand, so at least there's that. But then Monkey & I made brownies and I had 3 small ones.

According to the bathroom scale, I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either. I feel like I'm stagnating and it's pissing me off.

I have gotten most of the corner I plan on putting my elliptical in cleaned out and am going to make PK take the other boxes that are sitting there away so that I can finally set up the damned elliptical and actually get back on this horse I keep falling off of.

How are you doing with your weight loss journey?

1 comments:

Tiffany @ KindleVixen on March 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM said...

I'm there with you. Love you #twitterfling

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie