Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Progress

I have some good news!!!!! The masses they found are NOT cancer. One appears to be a certain type of tumor that will continue to grow and never go away so I may have to have it removed but the doctor is still waiting on some results regarding that. 


Here are my stats this week:

Starting weight: 210 lb

Last week: 193.2 lb

This week: 192.2 lb


Total inches lost: 19"


I hope your having a great week. I am feeling much better now that I got my results back.

1 comments:

Tiffany @ KindleVixen on April 2, 2011 at 11:43 AM said...

Yeah! That is wonderful news!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie