Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

What'cha Looking At?

This is Queen and the Chunk. The Chunk is terrorizing his big sister. Did you know that a one year old and a six year old could fight? I didn't. But let me scold them. Then all of a sudden I am the bad guy who is picking on their only reason for living! 

What does this have to do with TwitLoss. Not a darn thing. But I figure you'd get more entertainment out of me pimping my kids out than me just saying, not a darn thing is going on with me in the weightloss/exercise front huh?

Health wise, I have a couple more test scheduled. Home front wise, the hubster started a new job today, and getting ready for that has turned our homefront into chaos, including finding a babysitter at the last minute that would even make it worthwhile for him to even go back to work. Really, if it wouldn't drive me bat crazy, I'd start a daycare. Daycares are the only places left now adays who don't seem to care that the economy is in the toliet. LOL!

So, I'm hoping I have better news next week!


3 comments:

Trish on July 19, 2010 at 2:40 PM said...

I don't even care you don't have any #Twitloss news today, cuz your kiddos are just to darn cute. Twitloss what's that? I'd rather look at them :D

mslizalou on July 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

Your kids are such cuties!

Robin Bradford on July 20, 2010 at 10:53 AM said...

Me too, Trish! How adorable. Unfortunately, I don't have any kids to distract you from my lack of news.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie