Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Maybe I finally have the hang of this...

I have been trying to figure out what to post all day, but I really have nothing substantial to say. I am happy to report just under 2lbs lost this week (1.8!) so I am about 13 lbs down. woo, go me!

My food has been eh this week but I have hitting the cardio like no one's business. When i started this walking 30 minutes bored me to tears. At this point I am doing 30 minutes of an walk on incline with another 30 minutes where i alternate 5 minutes of running with 2-3 minutes of walking. I put on my headphones and go.

Its the baby steps right?  Hope everyone else is going strong this week. You can do it!

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie