Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two Weeks In...

Weight: 197
Exercise Hrs: 0
Calories for the week: 9,062k/9,600k



Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Well, I am still nursing my leg back to health so I have a big fat 0 for my exercise. I of course have walked around work when required which did some light calorie burning, but I have done nothing that I am willing to claim as real exercise. I am hoping to get things started slowly this week. Maybe a walk or bike ride after work...very slowly!

Food-wise I have done pretty well. I must say I missed food! I was surprised at how nice it is to eat lunch and not just slurp it down in 30 seconds. I have stuck with soup and salad this week for lunch and quickie toast for breakfast because I am on a crazy schedule due to training.

The good news is, despite my lack of real exercise I have lost 3lbs! Woot! Woot! It feels good to see progress. It certainly makes the ban on alcohol worth it. I feel like that has made a difference. If I continue to see a decline in weight I may consider extending the ban...well, I'll talk that one over with DH since that would include Valentine's Day. :) Even if I don't extend it, I will be seriously curtailing any drinking and really avoiding the extra calories unless there is a good reason to have a drink.

I am not sure what the calories consumed metric is good for, except showing that I am staying on target. I'll see how that goes and decide if I really want to track it.

MyFitnessPal.com has some great tools for you to use if you are trying to loose weight: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tools

I think that is all there is to report for now. I will see you all next week, and remember to keep at it!


0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie