Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guest Blogger - @nettagyrl

Hello all. My first time as a guest blogger, but not new to the blogging world. I am excited about the start of 2011, though it has started off a tad bittersweet for me. My mini personal sadness has created a fire in me. I am turning 40 this year and I want to do many things, such as travel, run a marathon, and just feel better about myself in general.

So I’ve decided it starts with me getting my butt off the couch and exercising and cutting back on alcohol and food. I’ve been on so many diets that I am refusing to call this a diet, instead it is a lifestyle change. I’ve started walking this past week and already I feel tons better. I just ordered the Power 90 exercise dvds and will workout with my 19 year old. I want to do this right. I was on the shake diet in 2005, which consisted of me drinking 5 protein shakes a day for 6 mos. I lost the weight but I was not exercising and I had a serious body image issue. So now I am taking it one day at a time to get to where I want to be.

I am glad to be able to talk about it and bring you along on my journey.

http://zestynachos.blogspot.com
http://eroticinterlude.blogspot.com
http://www.examiner.com/x-5465-Erotica-and-Romance-Books-Examiner

3 comments:

Paige Prince on January 16, 2011 at 10:36 AM said...

By seeing it as a lifestyle change instead of a diet is definitely starting off in the right direction. You've got a great support system in the women of #twitloss, and sounds like you've got a great built in support system with your 19 year old. You can do this!

Dara Young on January 16, 2011 at 1:35 PM said...

You can do it Netta! Just remember we can kick each others butts when needed. :D

nettagyrl on January 18, 2011 at 9:11 AM said...

Thank you ladies! I feel great and love the burn/sore muscles! Means I am moving and not sitting on my butt!! I am excited to keep this up and not stop!!! :)

I will hold you to D. I see Torrey Pines in your future :)

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie