Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Progress


Hi! I’m super excited today. I’ve lost a little more weight! Although it’s not coming off quickly, it is coming off.

Starting weight: 210 lb

Last week: 206.8 lb

This week: 204.6 lb

I’ve been faithfully going to the gym everyday except for Saturday and Sunday. Those are my two days off. I try to walk the treadmill at least 3 miles each day and do the elliptical 10 minutes or more. Some days I really don’t want to go but I make myself. What’s the saying? No pain….No gain….

Today, I walked my usual 3 miles with an incline of 3 and then I was able to make it 30 minutes on the elliptical machine at a higher setting. I loathe the elliptical but it does work more muscles than just walking.

Anyhow, I’m supposed to work with a trainer again in a couple of weeks. She’s going to help me get a strength training routine together and also answer nutritional questions I have.



After the first of the year I changed my eating habits drastically. I haven’t had fried food in 2 weeks. I drink at least 4 bottles of water per day and I’m eating more fruit and veggies then I ever have.

To try and stay on track, I’ve decided I’m going to have one day a week where I get to eat one meal that’s not strictly healthy. I love pizza! It’s my favorite food ever and I can’t imagine not ever eating again.

Anyway, that’s what up with me this week. How’s your week going so far?

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie