Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Motivation....how do I get some?

I'm going to be perfectly honest with all of you. Since I had my surgery I have totally lost my motivation. I've searched for it. Thought I found it a couple times but alas I have not.

I'm kind of in this rut. I don't want to be overweight yet I can't seem to stay on track. I figure something has got to give one way or the other. I could make excuse after excuse but it simply boils down to this: 1) I'm lazy and 2) I want to eat what I want when I want to.  There I said it! :(

So I have a couple questions for you. What keeps you motivated? What do you do when you feel yourself start to slip? How do you keep yourself on track?

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie