Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Getting my challenge on!

As you know, we here at Twitloss are all competing in a friendly competition with each other. I'm hoping to beat the pants off the other girls (literally - by the time this is over, I'm hoping we all lose at least a pants size, maybe more), but I'm realistic. My knees don't allow me to do as much as the others, but I'm going to give it my damndest! I pulled out the box for the elliptical and opened it. PK has to put it together because I'm mechanically challenged, but if he doesn't get on it, I'm going to try to do that by myself as well (I wonder if I can count that as part of my exercise, LOL). Might as well - I am woman, hear me roar! ...or something.

I went shopping the other day and I bought nothing but healthy foods. Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins... all healthy. While I still have some unhealthy food at the house (namely: the ice cream that PK won't let me toss in the bin), I don't have the craving for it. In fact, my current craving is peanut butter. And in small amounts, it's good for you! Win/Win.

How are you gearing up for the Twitloss Challenge?

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie