Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Did somebody say Challenge?

That's right! We said it!

So the girls and I have a little challenge going on.

For the next month we will be competing to see who can lose the most inches and/or weight.

Let me tell ya. This is exactly what I need to get myself motivated again. Since I had my surgery I have came up with every excuse I can think of to stay out of the gym and eat poorly. I'm doing so/so with Weight Watchers but I could be doing better.

I wanted to share another website with you guys. If you have an iPhone or Android you can download the Fooducate app.

I recently downloaded it and am finding it useful. You can scan pretty much any food you want and it will tell you a rating for the item, give you list of alternatives that are better options and so on. You can visit this website here: http://fooducate.com/

Well, that's all for this week. Let the smack talk begin!

3 comments:

Paige Prince on June 8, 2011 at 1:32 PM said...

Bring it!! :)

In all reality.... I think we're all gonna kick butt in this challenge! Thanks for the new app! Can't wait to try it out!!

Dara Young on June 8, 2011 at 3:31 PM said...

That's right MamaKitty...technically we will all be winners, but hey I'm good for a little smack talk. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have been faithfully doing Jazzercise for six weeks and lost ZERO! Talk about getting discouraged. I did lose four inches but come on.

Good luck to everyone.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie