Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The numbers are in!

First thing's first... how did everyone do on Thanksgiving? I cheated on the NuLean diet and had some non-green veggies & plain baked chicken or fish grub, though I didn't eat anywhere near as much as I normally do. In fact, I put so little on my plate (and couldn't even finish that), that my MIL looked a little offended. When I explained to her that I'm dieting & the protein shake tends to leave me on the full side, she relaxed. A little. MIL may be a nurse by day, but when she's at home, she's a badass cook and she loves to share her delicious creations.

Anyway.

Fridays are my typical day to post, but I wanted to wait until I saw the doctor today and got my official numbers before posting anything. Are you ready?

Before (13 November 2010):
Beginning weight at Dr's office: 199 lbs
Beginning weight on bathroom scale: 193 lbs
Waist measurement at beginning of NuLean: 42"

After (27 November 2010):
Ending weight at Dr's office: 187 lbs
Ending weight on bathroom scale: 181 lbs
Waist measurement at end of NuLean: 37"

Total weight lost: 12 lbs
Total inches lost: 5"

I wasn't able to exercise as much as I wanted to... the elliptical machine is still sitting in a box in the corner, waiting for me to move my books and the stupid bird cage so I can set it up. I know it seems like a sad, hollow excuse, but I really have been super busy with work and school and family life. I'm constantly moving around and on my feet though, so at least there's something.

While I'm very happy with the weight I lost, I don't think I'll be doing another session with NuLean until after the New Year. I'm supposed to be going to my dad's this weekend, and my stepmom is a fantastic cook. I won't be eating as much as I normally do, but I do plan on eating more than the boring diet you have to follow on NuLean.

I'm so excited about being in the 180s... I haven't been in the 180s since after I had Monkey! I'm going to keep eating healthy, walking as much as I can, and making sure not to make the same mistakes I made in the past. I will NOT balloon back up. I don't look good and I definitely don't feel good when I weigh that much... 242 is NOT healthy.

5 comments:

WEIGHT LESS NOT MORE on November 27, 2010 at 10:30 AM said...

Great results and wow you can't deny those numbers. Keep up the excellent work

Paige Prince on November 27, 2010 at 10:44 AM said...

Thanks! I'm so excited to see such a drastic change in the numbers and in the way my jeans are fitting! :) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Dara Young on November 28, 2010 at 6:43 PM said...

Holla! That rocks! 12lbs is awesome! Keep it up and a big hug for doing so good through the holiday.

Lynette on November 29, 2010 at 6:08 AM said...

Awesome job ma'am!

Twimom227 on November 30, 2010 at 7:44 PM said...

Nice job!! Keep up the great work!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie