Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

20 lbs gone... who has my cupcake?

Calorie Counter

Ok, kidding about the cupcake. mostly.

Yep, its only taken what ... 6 months maybe? LOL It's the number that counts tho... I wish I could say I have learned a lot or reformed eating habits or... well any number of things. But alas, I really think it has been luck and that I manage to get to the gym usually at least twice a week and forget to eat on a regular basis. sigh.

So... I have to do better. The first step is dealing with the emotional eating, the stress eating, or I should say... lack there of. I get stressed, I don't eat. I get emotional I eat chocolate. Eating a chocolate bar once a day and that is it is not really a good plan. So.. I need to give a good read of Dara's post and find my way.

For now tho, I will take the 20 lbs and smile about it.

5 comments:

WEIGHT LESS NOT MORE on November 4, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

Woot woot! Great work!

Trish on November 4, 2010 at 5:58 PM said...

AWESOME!!! WHOOHOO!!! 20lbs is wonderful! Keep it up!

Twimom227 on November 4, 2010 at 7:01 PM said...

Congrats!!

Tiffany @ KindleVixen on November 4, 2010 at 10:55 PM said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Paige Prince on November 5, 2010 at 7:14 AM said...

Great job bb! *smooches* Proud of you! And of course... keep it up! :)

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie