Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just Eat It...

Week 2 of the miracle pill is going well. I am simply less hungry. It is the most amazing feeling to not be constantly hungry. I mean I am no starving child with a bloated belly but I never realized the constant gnawing hunger I lived with until-- I didn't. I mean apparently it I was living my life like I was in the Eat It video with Weird Al...come on you remember it! No? Okay Let me refresh your memory!



Now that I have planted that vile ear worm for today, let me please remind you all...stop the junk food talk on Twitter! ROFL! I can't take it. I mean it. I am looking at you Robin with your S@#$T%^&S talk. Anyway. Maybe the food focus has shifted because I have been obsessing about my writing stuff the last couple of weeks? True I have been...my pointer finger is a little tired from clicking refresh so much! (Click here for more details.)

Exercise-wise things are going well, I am working out about 3 days a week and walking at work 3-4 days in addition to that. So I am hoping to be looking as svelte as possible by my trip to Vegas...next week. Yeah I know. I have high expectations. How about you? Any good short term goals your shooting for?

2 comments:

Paige Prince on September 15, 2010 at 7:38 AM said...

Oh, you're just EVIL! That song is gonna be stuck in my head ALL DAY!!

I'm happy you're doing well on the miracle pill! I really need to call my doctor and see if I can get back on mine as well.

Short term goal: To drop at least 2 pounds. And not to eat all of NYC while I'm there. (lol)

WEIGHT LESS NOT MORE on September 15, 2010 at 9:45 AM said...

So glad to see you are having results. Makes it a little easier to stay motivated and on track.

Short term goals: lose 15lbs btwn now and the end of October.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie