Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

jiggy me this

First, let me just say I am SO sorry. No, not for missing last week. I'm sorry for this video. I didn't want to post it. I didn't. No, really, I didn't. I don't even LIKE this song. No, I don't. Stop it. I DON'T! But.....it was in my head. And it's so catchy. And, before I knew it, I was embedding it right here. Sigh.



So. Damn. Catchy. Will Smith, you're the devil! The DEVIL I SAY! But....maybe if I put this on my MP3 player I'll run faster trying to get away from it.....

Anyway, it appears I am back on the wagon for real this time. Back to the gym AND back to recording calories. Hooray! My legs are protesting the return to treadmill inclines. Tough shit.

Now if I could just back away from the cheesecake and key lime pie.....although, I have to tell you all that I have broken (at least temporarily) my cupcake addiction! And, I'm working on the fast food addiction. Yes, I've been cooking a lot more things at home but....fast food is so fast! Obviously, there are still areas that need some work.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Jenn on September 7, 2010 at 9:58 AM said...

Getting back to exercising and working out is HARD STUFF!!! I don't think I can ever break my cupcake addiction. And, I eat fast food once a week usually... I try to just order a salad though! Good Luck and thanks for getting Will Smith stuck in my head. :P

Dara Young on September 7, 2010 at 11:33 AM said...

OMG! I so feel your pain. The lure of cupcakes and fast food! Pure evil. :D

WEIGHT LESS NOT MORE on September 7, 2010 at 2:21 PM said...

Great effort. It is so hard to stay on track with some many things looking to derail your progress.

Twimom227 on September 7, 2010 at 7:30 PM said...

damn you ... this song is now stuck in my head! LOL!

Paige Prince on September 10, 2010 at 6:39 PM said...

I'd rather have this song stuck in my head than "Bust a Move" by Young MC (which I've had stuck in my head for most of the day today)!

Great job getting back on the (exercise) horse! Keep it up!!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie