Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Waves Hi!


Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Not much new to report health wise (when did this turn in to a health blog?). I am heading back to work next week and just rolling along in my day to day. No more shots (yay!) and my Coumadin dose is stabilizing. Not sure when I get to start "working out" and even when I do it will probably just be walking or stationary cycling. I am pretty sure I will not be doing any activity that could lead to me bruising myself for obvious reasons. So, that's it...talk to you guys again real soon!

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie