Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hi Everyone!

I took the plunge. I decided to hire Megan (personal trainer) for six months. I’ll be working out with her two times a week. Figure the money I’m saving since I quit smoking will be well spent on her.

I’m really good about going to the gym 5 days a week but on the two days that I’m suppose to strength train I sort of slack. She’s definitely going to help me with this issue.

Here are my stats this week:

Starting weight: 210 lb

Last week: 198.6 lb

This week: 199.0 lb

That’s pretty much what’s going on with me. I was able to run 4/10th ‘s of a mile straight today (without stopping) which is totally awesome considering I started out running 1/10th of a mile at the beginning of the year. I would like to be able to run 1 mile without stopping by time summer gets here. Anyway, hope your having a great week!

1 comments:

Paige Prince on February 17, 2011 at 5:25 AM said...

I hired a personal trainer and it was the best thing I could've ever done for myself. You're going to simultaneously love her and hate her, LOL. I'm proud of you!! Keep it up! You'll get to that mile mark in no time & then you'll blow past it!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie