Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving right along....

Not much new going on with me. Still hitting the gym 5 days a week. Last week I did strength training on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with my trainer and then cardio on Tuesday and Thursday. I can make it 1/2 mile now running non-stop. Anything over that really kills me. I just gotta keep at it.


Here are my stats this week:

Starting weight: 210 lb

Last week: 199.0 lb

This week: 196.2 lb



Eating wise things are still going relatively smoothly. It's hard sometimes when I cook dinner for the kids and they get to eat fried chicken, french fries and the like and I get stuck with veggies, fruit, lean chicken breast but I just gotta keep telling myself to stick with it. I know it's not going to be easy in fact most days are really hard but I'm trying to stick with it and not ride myself to hard if I mess up.


Hope your having a great week so far.

1 comments:

Paige Prince on February 24, 2011 at 12:36 PM said...

You're doing so great! I'm so proud of you!!

It's REALLY hard making 2 different meals. I ended up forcing Monkey & PK to eat healthy with me because it was too hard for me to make 2 meals, not to mention the temptation of giving in to the lure of fried foods. LOL.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie