Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Personal Trainers


Today I had my second workout with Megan, my trainer. I signed up for the jumpstart program and I worked out with her this past Friday. I started getting sick later that night with a sore throat and head cold and by the time Saturday rolled around I was pretty much out of commission.

I was supposed to go to the gym Saturday and do some cardio to help with the soreness but I didn’t make it. I could barely move all weekend. I was pretty miserable with the cold and sore muscles but I sucked it up. Still wasn’t feeling 100% on Monday and talked myself out of going in to do cardio but the voice in my head wouldn’t shut up so I ended up dragging myself there late Monday night. I’m glad I went ahead and went. Only walked 2 miles on the treadmill but at least I did something.




Here are my stats this week:

Starting weight: 210 lb

Last week: 200.6 lb

This week: 198.6 lb

Yay!!! I lost a couple more pounds. 

So, that’s pretty much what’s been going on in my neck of the woods. How’s your week going so far?

Here are a few more songs I listen to on my iPod when I workout:
  • Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You) – Enrique Iglesias (feat. Ludacris & DJ Frank E)
  • Like A G6 – Far East Movement
  • More – Usher
  • Dynamite – Taio Cruz
  • The Climb – Miley Cyrus

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie