Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve to my fellow Twitlossers!

I had this post all planned out where I talked about the food we're preparing for the party tonight and how I had every intention of resisting the delicious food that's guaranteed to add inches to my ass and pounds to my body. But I'm not going to do that. I'm not planning to resist. I'm going to indulge my sweet tooth. But I'm not going to overdo it. I've found lately that I can't eat much anyway (which is definitely a good thing), but I've learned that overeating is my biggest problem when it comes to losing weight.

I get comfortable, which is bad. I'm happy with where I'm at weight-loss-wise, and even though I'm still eating healthy foods, I find that I'm eating more than I should, which leads to overeating when I'm grubbing on foods that are bad for me. And before I know it, I'm right back to where I started: eating too much and hating myself for it.

So I'm not resisting tonight. I'm going to sample the foods PK's family slaved over, and on Sunday I'll sample the foods my mom's sisters slaved over. But I won't overdo it, because I hate that overstuffed "I feel like I want to vomit" feeling. I much prefer the "Wow, that was really nummy!" feeling. :)

Merry Christmas, my Twitloss loves!

1 comments:

Trish on December 24, 2010 at 1:49 PM said...

Much Twitloss love to you my friend! I, the same as you, will eat in moderation! Tis the Season!

Merry Christmas ladies!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie