Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Community

This will be my last post for 2010. I am taking the next two weeks off and relaxing. Hooray! I just wanted to stop and say what an amazing year it has been here on Twitloss.

I love that both here on the site and most especially on Twitter, we have developed such a supportive and involved group of folks! (#Twitloss) I love watching as someone tweets a success and the group rallies around them to celebrate. More importantly when someone tweets feeling low or like they have failed, I love seeing you rally around her and pick her up. I love seeing you dust her off and tell her it's okay. She'll do better next time, or better yet it wasn't a failure just a minor setback.

I have to say without all of you I would have likely given up on this journey yet again instead of continually fighting back. I would not look away from the weeks where I failed to make my workout goals and look forward to the next week ripe with possibilities. I would not look past the cupcakes to see that healthier options can taste good too! So to all of my Twitloss tweeps and peeps I want to send a heartfelt and deep THANK YOU! Thank you for being you! Thank you for being there when I need you, thank you for being there when others need you, and thank you for asking for help when you need it!

I hope you all have a wonderful and relatively healthy holiday!

All my Twove!
Dara

2 comments:

Trish on December 15, 2010 at 11:48 AM said...

I love all of you girls! Thank Dara for all your posts and of course all the other girls who have shared their journey on here and Twitter. You guys have pulled me through some tough times and have really encouraged me to try harder.

Happy Holidays & I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for all of us!

Paige Prince on December 15, 2010 at 3:55 PM said...

I love the #Twitloss group. When I'm feeling weak and am having trouble resisting that piece of chocolate cake or down because I didn't make it to the gym again, I know that I can hop on Twitter and my girls will pick me back up. I love this community!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie